Friday 21 October 2016

Lottie's Autumn Wardrobe

We're halfway through October now, so I thought I'd share some of the new additions to Charlotte's closet.

Cardigan, Berlingot. Vests, Tu @ Sainsburys, pack of five
Vests are integral part of any babies wardrobe and they're not something that I like to spend a lot of money on, as they're mostly hidden under t-shirts and cardigans. However, I do like to splash out on a few beautiful ones on the rare occasion that they peek out under a short sleeved dress. Most of Charlotte's vests and sleepsuits are just the basic white ones from Tu, but they also have some beautiful patterned ones. I picked up this pack of five from Sainsburys (with the help of my partner's colleague discount). They really appealed to me because one: long sleeves for A/W season and two: the incredible acorn print and mustard colour.

Red joggers, Morrison's. Grey Koala Joggers, Tu @ Sainsbury's. Navy Trousers. Morrison's.
We've also started to transition Charlotte from leggings into joggers and tights. Some days are still warm enough for leggings but generally she needs a little extra warmth on her little pegs. We've also said goodbye to any socks that end below the cuff of her trousers (in fact, today she has socks on that almost reach her nappy). This beautiful red pair were ones that Dan picked up for her whilst doing a food shop at Morrisons! I think they're absolutely gorgeous and they're also nice and thick. Then we have this pair of Koala print one from Tu again. These were actually in the boys range, but I've never been scared of shopping in the 'wrong' section. Most of my jumpers are from mens shop: clothing really doesn't need to be gendered. The grey is a bit of a breakaway from the Autumnal palette, but it was such a sweet print that I didn't mind! The last ones are slightly thicker leggings, not quite joggers. They're also from Morrison's and are navy with purple circles on: very sweet.

Cardigan, Berlingot. Jeggings, F&F @ Tesco. Socks, Mothercare.

The colder weather has also brought in a need for more knitwear. Now, I bought these two cardigans when I was still pregnant with Charlotte so they will probably not be available to purchase anymore. They're from the french brand Berlingot but I got them at a score from TK Maxx (£40 down to £6? Yes please!). I actually featured these cardigans in a haul video on my YouTube channel, but as they have only just made their way into her wardrobe, I thought they deserved a mention. Plus the gorgeous plum and red colours are perfect for Autumn.

Dress, F&F @ Tesco. Vest, Tu @ Sainsburys.

The last thing is this beautiful tartan dress from Tesco. I actually bought it in 3-6 months as she's still quite little on top, but it fits her pefectly. It's shaped like the shift dresses of the Sixties, which makes it perfect for crawling around in. It's also short enough that it doesn't swamp her legs and get caught under her, which is perfect for Charlotte the Explorer.

Hope you all enjoy your autumn days (specifically Halloween) and I'll be back in two weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment